We are a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. From its origins in the UK 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group.
We employ over 200 people, located in ten offices around the globe. Our international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling us to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has just been recognised as a Great Place To Work® for two consecutive years in a row.
We are now recruiting for a new Application Development Team Lead to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Application Development Team Lead:
- Do you have a demonstrable track recorded working within a Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 R3/D365 development environment?
- Have you got D365 Finance and Operations knowledge and exposure to, Microsoft Dynamics Supply Chain configuration?
- Can you demonstrate business analysis skills and extensive experience of using business analysis techniques?
- Do you have an appreciation of the full software development lifecycle and strong background in a fast-paced environment?
- How do you rate your knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM methodologies? We want it to be excellent!
- Do you have excellent communication skills and take pride in being highly organised and are ready for a new challenge?
To be our next Application Development Team Lead, you will have excellent leadership and communication skills to lead our newly formed development team. You will have strong analytical skills with good attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships/partnerships up to C-suite level, acting as the bridge between the technology and the wider business.
Your role as Application Development Team Lead will involve working on development projects to support the strategic direction of the business, such as the implementation of the global ERP system. You will have opportunity to inform the future strategic direction of IT, and business systems and applications development in a global organisation.
As our new Application Development Team Lead, you have the opportunity to build a strong, highly performant, development team from the ground up and evaluate future application development opportunities for the business.
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything, we do then submit your CV using the Apply Now button. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.