Comp Base Salary, Car Allowance, Bonus Scheme, Pension, Healthcare, Share Options.
Are you highly skilled in business systems management and enjoy driving the optimisation of business systems across a wide range of functions? Would you like to bring your broad technical and leadership skills to this newly created role in which you will shape our entire business systems team and future systems strategy?
Due to continued innovation, Business Systems is a new team born out of an existing group who currently manage D365, our ERP platform. Leading the development and structure of this new team, you will provide the direction, leadership, standards and service management to support adoption of further systems into the portfolio.
If you are an approachable leader with a positive, purposeful mindset, this is the ideal next role for you.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building and managing the Business Systems Team (5 direct line reports) to work across functions, engage with leaders and users, IT, and third-party providers to ensure systems continually meet Alliances’ needs.
- Direct the team in managing system changes in response to new requirements, system updates and provide integration support for merger and acquisition projects.
- Systems strategy and architecture – to create, sign-off, and deliver strategies for acquisition, implementation, ownership, and lifecycle management of primary business systems.
- Management of the annual cost centre budget and to drive cost efficient usage and delivery of portfolio systems.
- Creating and controlling Business systems policies that support business systems.
Why Join Us?
- You will enjoy our entrepreneurial, supportive environment, allowing you to drive development, taking best practices from the pharmaceutical industry and implementing system changes that bring value, quality and speed to the business.
- You will advance your technical skills and professional growth by shaping how business systems at Alliance are managed.
- We support hybrid working allowing you flexibility in your full-time working schedule (min 2 office days per week).
- A leader and effective people manager who enjoys taking ownership and striving for better solutions.
- Background of working with core business processes across a range of business value chains.
- Proven track record of D365 implementation and broader Microsoft Stack experience.
- Experience of managing complex change on a multi-entity, global basis and able to influence both tech and non-tech stakeholders.
- Familiarity of working within a validated environment (pharma/healthcare industry desirable)
- Previous background in business analysis or a product-owner role, with experience appraising systems options and designing solutions.
From its origins in the UK 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group dedicated to improving the lives of patients worldwide. With a portfolio of over 90 pharmaceutical and healthcare products we specialize in providing innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture, and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has been recognised as a Great Place to Work for 3 consecutive years.
If you're looking for a company that values innovation, teamwork, and excellence, then Alliance Pharma is the perfect place for you to build your career.
Apply now and take the next step on your career journey in Business Systems Management.