We are now recruiting for a new Customer Service Representative to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for consumers, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
At Alliance, we have a great benefits package:
- Learning and development programmes
- Company social events
- Charity volunteering days
- Private Health Insurance
- Company share plans
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Pension contributions
- Staff Shop
- Employee assistance programme
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work scheme.
As our new Customer Service Representative, you will;
- Process customer orders daily to customer requirements and in line with the delivery schedule.
- Resolve customer queries (both internal and external) by email and phone in a timely manner,
- Raise and submit invoices to customers.
- Cash allocation.
- Monitor and chase UK customer payments on behalf of the Finance department.
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager when required.
- Ensure customer service compliance and adherence to our quality management system.
- Do you have good attention to detail?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you like resolving issues?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and take pride in being highly organised?
- Do you have good time management skills?
If you do then please apply
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, if you have not received a response within 2 weeks, you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates, we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like to thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.