Due to expansion, we are excited to offer a new opportunity for a HR & Talent Coordinator to join our small HR team. Reporting to the Head of HR and working closely with our HRBPs, your primary focus will be in the coordination of our Talent Acquisition and Talent Development activities.
As a newly created role, this is a great opportunity to play a big part in shaping the future of Talent Acquisition and Development at Alliance!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact globally for talent related projects and initiatives.
- Supporting Line Managers in all departments through each step of the hiring process.
- Social Media advertising campaigns and candidate attraction initiatives.
- Interview scheduling and owning all associated candidate and manager communications.
- Managing and updating recruitment trackers to capture metrics and data insights.
- Supporting with new starter administration processes including onboarding and induction.
- Supporting the development and implementation of L&D programs including booking training courses.
- Support the appraisal and development system and ensure the quality of its implementation.
- Partnering with the HRBPs in organisational change, succession planning and talent development activities.
- Analysis and data insights in relation to training and performance development cycles.
- Coordination of the Early Careers Program (University Placements and Graduate Development Programs).
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Coordinator with a special interest in Talent Acquisition and Development who is keen to progress their expertise further in this area of HR and has the capability to continue their own career development with the business, as a future HR Business Partner.
You will already have gained experience (min.1.year) working in a corporate HR or Recruitment role and be able to confidently apply your up-to-date knowledge of TA related best practice processes and initiatives in a new environment.
Our ideal candidate will also meet the following requirements:
- Educated to A-Level standard or above with a high standard of written English.
- Career motivated with a passion for self-development (CIPD sponsorship available).
- Drive for results with a commitment to excellence and meeting objectives.
- Strong administrative skills, able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Systems & data orientated – previous experience of HRIS/ATS preferred.
- Numerate, analytical, with intermediate level Excel skills.
- Sound judgement and independent problem-solving capabilities.
- Adaptable and curious with plenty of ideas to contribute.
- Strong communication skills and eager to work collaboratively.
- Aligned with our Company Values including Integrity and Entrepreneurship.
- Able to work full time (5 days per week) with a min 3 days per week from our Head Offices.
Supported by a friendly and experienced HR team you will be encouraged to innovate, find opportunities for better ways of working, learn new skills in other areas of HR and ultimately advance your career into HR Management or Business Partnering.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary and benefits package including performance related bonus, pension, healthcare + 25 days holiday.