Comp salary, bonus scheme, enhanced pension, private healthcare + more
Hybrid-working (flexible/part time hours considered)
Are you a GMC Registered Pharmacist or Physician passionate to achieve more in delivering safe and effective healthcare products? Can you make a difference to the standard of patient care by supporting our commercial decision-making with your insightful and balanced input ?
We are a leading international healthcare business with a diverse range of prescription and OTC products delivering outstanding value to 100 countries across the globe.
Partnering with one other Medical Affairs Manager, you will play a business-critical role that contributes to the future success of Alliance, our consumers, healthcare providers and investors. Providing medical support across all areas of the business including Regulatory, Quality, Business Development and R&D teams, you will influence standards of practice to ensure compliance with the ABPI Code and other national codes of practice.
With a wide range of responsibilities covering company strategy, compliance, QMS, copy approval (including social media activities), KOL advocacy and clinical research activities, you will gain vast exposure as you support our portfolio of prescription and OTC brands including medical devices, food supplements and cosmetic categories.
If you are an adaptable individual who enjoys plenty of autonomy, scope, variety, and diversity in their work, this is the role for you.
Why join us?
- You will enjoy our positive, entrepreneurial environment and our commitment to growth and innovation.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your expertise across a broad ranging, evolving portfolio.
- Your voice will be respected and heard so you can positively impact change on the commercial business.
- We support hybrid working allowing you flexibility in your working schedule (min 2 days per week from our offices)
- GMC Registered Pharmacist or Physician
- Preferably achieved or working towards final signatory status (ABPI and IPHA Codes, PMCPA and MHRA)
- Able to influence and engage others by clearly communicating complex information and to lead informed decision-making.
- Display a confidence and willingness to take on new challenges, ask questions and manage multiple projects.
- An appetite for Medical Review and strong interest in Industry compliance.
From its origins in the UK 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group dedicated to improving the lives of patients worldwide. With a portfolio of over 90 pharmaceutical and healthcare products we specialize in providing innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture, and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has been recognised as a Great Place to Work for 3 consecutive years.
If you're looking for a company that values innovation, teamwork, and excellence, then Alliance Pharma is the perfect place for you to build your career. Apply now and take your next step towards a rewarding and fulfilling career in Medical Affairs.