We are recruiting for a Medical Information Administrator in our Medical Information team who will join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
- Are you passionate about providing the best service to your customers?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you the devil with the detail?
- Do you have exceptional organisation skills?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, then please read on…
As a Medical Information Administrator, you will:
- Provide admin support to the department which includes filling, archiving, and the organisation of meetings, agendas and minutes
- Assist with the preparation, submission and tracking of documents (such as copy approval)
- Ensure medical information databases, trackers, forms, templates and departmental processes and procedures are kept up to date and are accurate
- Assist with, but may also input into projects, which may include sourcing clinical papers and other literature requests
- Schedule and organise meetings, conferences, appointments and training events for the department
- Assist with time management and work prioritisation
You will love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to truly make a difference
- You’ll have a positive impact on our consumers and allow them to live healthier lives
- Our unique culture will bring the best out of you and continue to develop you
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people-centred global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do, then submit your CV via the application button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 26 August 2022 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.