We are now recruiting for a new Regulatory Affairs Assistant to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Regulatory Affairs Assistant you will support all aspects of Regulatory Affairs relating to the management of all healthcare products and in doing so helping us to ensure regulatory and commercial success. You will have:
Your role as Regulatory Affairs Assistant will involve working on key inputs to the follow:
- Administrative support to the department
- Updating and maintenance of databases
- Preparation of, submission and tracking of documents (such as Dossiers, Product Information Files, Technical Files and artworks) .
- Product information repositories (such as the Product Directory).
- Support for the management of systems and processes.
- Maintenance and QC of product information (such as preparation of Dossiers, Product Information Files, Technical Files and artworks).
- Involvement with key projects (such as integration of acquisition projects).
- Input into, but may also support, the QMS.
- Assist with, and may input, into ongoing training and professional development activities in order to fulfil departmental goals and objectives. Support, and may be responsible for, the training of others.
- Understanding of internal customers.
- Understanding of issues and propose solutions.
- Assist with, may input into, time management and work prioritisation.
- Provides technical support for the Healthcare products.
- Awareness and knowledge of external environment.
- Awareness, and may develop understanding, of business and its needs.
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV via the application button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by [date] you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.