We are now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs RIMS Associate, to join our RIMS team managing data and systems for the regulatory department, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Regulatory RIMS Assistant, you will:
- Provide support to the department, including responsibility for department enquiries
- Be responsible for the accurate data entry and maintenance of RIM Systems which may include QC
- Publish and submit regulatory dossiers in accordance with Alliance procedures, business priorities and timeframes
- Assist with, and input into, ongoing training and CPD activities
- Support product information repositories
- Provide helpdesk support with external IT vendors for RIM systems
You will have
- An enquiring mind, keen attention to detail and take pleasure in understanding issues and proposing solutions
- A desire to work as part of a very experienced and passionate team
- A hunger to learn and develop
- Good interpersonal skills, with effective verbal and written communication
- Proactive, with a willingness to learn and take direction
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do, then submit your CV via the application button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 19th September 2022 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate.