We are a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. From its origins in the UK 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group.
We employ over 200 people, located in ten offices around the globe. Our international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling us to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture, and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has just been recognised as a Great Place To Work®
We are now recruiting for a new Sales & Office Assistant to join our Dublin alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Sales & Office Assistant you will manage operations, administrative and logistic functions which support the local sales and marketing activities for our Alliance Dublin team. You will have a strong affinity/ability:
- For building relationships with partners, providers, customers, and colleagues
- Establishing an efficient work environment based on trust and accountability
- A natural ability to work independently with high professional standards
- Demonstrable excellent IT/ numerical / communication skills
- An unwavering attention to detail
Your role as Sales & Office Assistant will involve co-ordinating and supporting the Irish business:
- Monitoring stock levels with local Distributors and UK supply chain colleagues,
- Supporting local Multi-Channel Marketing activities for all products,
- Taking ownership of Medical/legal approval process
- Supporting project development,
- Day to day commercial work which supports the Commercial Manager & Key Account Manager.
Here at Alliance, our Sales & Office Assistant sits right at the heart of the business and gets involved in a whole plethora of different activities! It is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for variety, enjoy a challenge or this is just the start of your journey, and you want to develop and learn more about the pharmaceutical industry.
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV using the Apply Now button. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 14 January 2022 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.