A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join our team. Based from our UK Head Offices in Chippenham, you will report to the global Head of Human Resources and work in close collaboration with our small and dedicated HR team.
This role has responsibility for a large stakeholder group in many of our principal functions including Operations (Supply, Planning and Sourcing) Finance, IT in the UK and also some responsibility within our smaller affiliates in Mainland Europe.
Accredited Best Place to Work for the last 3 years, you can see we take our culture seriously. That is why we are looking for a Senior HRBP who will provide valuable guidance on people related matters and support our managers to maintain and continuously develop the positive, engaging, high performing environment we are proud to have created.
- Lead recruitment strategy and activities for employees at all levels within their area.
- Develop and drive effective career development and succession planning strategies.
- Advise leaders on the impact of people-related decisions and complex employee relations issues.
- Lead the delivery of the annual reward cycle for partner business areas.
Talent Engagement & Development
- Champion employee engagement initiatives, collaborating with teams to develop and promote the culture of the business.
- Enable business change through developing and supporting talent related strategies.
- Lead on L&D initiatives and programmes including the Early Careers programmes.
- Champion a performance led culture, making recommendations for improvements.
Special Project Lead
- HR project lead on strategic projects including D&I policy and approach.
- HR programme advocacy and managing programme roll-out.
- Develop HR policies to ensure efficiency and alignment with Alliance culture.
To join us, you will need to bring a strong collaborative style and the personal ambition and aspiration to develop towards HR Management.
Although this is a strategic partnering role, we are a small team, happy to step in to support each other, roll up our sleeves and deliver! We are looking for candidates who demonstrate:
- Proven success as a HRBP (generalist) in a commercial business environment with experience of supporting teams in the UK and other European countries.
- Technically sound working knowledge of the full range of HR processes & UK statutory/employment law (European knowledge an advantage).
- Experience of using a HRIS and proficient in MS Office.
- A keen interest and experience in delivering employee engagement strategies.
- Problem solving capabilities; able to see both operational and strategic solutions.
- Resilient, pragmatic with an interest in the commerciality of business.
- A skilled communicator, able to influence at all levels and a variety of cultures.
- Excellent prioritisation skills; able to navigate ambiguity in a fast-growing company.
- Able to work 5 days per week with a min 2-3 days per week from our Chippenham offices Some
- European travel is expected (approx. 1xqtr).
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance, performance related bonus, pension, healthcare, share scheme + 25 days holiday.