We are a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. From its origins in the UK 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group.
We employ over 200 people, located in ten offices around the globe. Our international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling us to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has just been recognised as a Great Place To Work®
We are recruiting for a Brand Manager in our Prescription Products team, due to internal progression, who will join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
- Are you passionate about healthcare brands?
- Have you worked in the UK prescription market?
- Are you a strategic thinker, with experience of brand planning?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you analytical in your approach?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, then please read on…
As a Prescription Products Brand Manager, you will:
- Lead the brand strategy, with a focus on driving equity and maximising revenues
- Developing brand executions across relevant touchpoints and implementing key tactical activities within the framework of a brand plan
- Work collaboratively and lead projects with Medical, Supply, Finance, Sales team and external creative agencies to grow the brands and our market share
You will love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to truly make a difference
- You’ll have a positive impact with healthcare professional and patients
- Our unique culture will bring the best out of you and continue to develop you
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV using the Apply Now button. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 05 November 2021 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.