We are now recruiting for a new Brand Manager (ROI) to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Brand Manager (ROI) you will; lead the development and implementation of RoI Brand Plans (including print and digital media) for all Alliance local Key Brands. You will also implement action plans for relevant products within agreed budgets amongst many other activities some of which are included below:
- Information management including assimilating and distributing product / competitor sales data; competitor intelligence gathering; commissioning, evaluating market research; monitoring trends and advising strategy.
- Assist monthly sales forecasting for all key brands
- Implementation and control of plans including appropriate phasing of activities and programmes; project management; agency management; ensuring KPI monitors in place for all key project plans
- Support and take ownership of Multi-Channel Marketing activities
- In field activities with range of customers and Key opinion leader development.
- Management of operational relationships with external agencies, distributors and
- Engage fully with wider Alliance business to enlist resource required to maximise local business performance/opportunities
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced or aspiring Brand Manager with a background in a life-science based healthcare or pharmaceutical environment (includes Field Sales background too) to develop and be developed in their role. Ideally, you will have experience and skills in Brand Management, Brand Strategy, Marketing planning, Brand Implementation, Marketing plans, Consumer Insights, Marketing communication. You will also be able to work independently, have high professional standards and fantastic interpersonal skills.
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV/Apply here. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response within 2 weeks you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.