We are now recruiting for a new Business Systems Analyst Team Lead to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Business Systems Analyst Team Lead:
- Do you have a demonstrable track recorded working within a Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 R3/D365 development environment?
- Have you got D365 Finance and Operations knowledge and exposure to, Microsoft Dynamics Supply Chain configuration?
- Can you demonstrate business analysis skills and extensive experience of using business analysis techniques?
- Do you have an appreciation of the full software development lifecycle and strong background in a fast-paced environment?
- How do you rate your knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM methodologies? We want it to be excellent!
To be our next Business Systems Analyst Team Lead, you will have excellent leadership and communication skills to lead our newly formed development team. You will have strong analytical skills with good attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships/partnerships up to C-suite level, acting as the bridge between the technology and the wider business.
Your role as Business Systems Analyst Team Lead will involve working on development projects to support the strategic direction of the business, such as the implementation of the global ERP system. You will have opportunity to inform the future strategic direction of IT, and business systems and applications development in a global organisation.
As our new Business Systems Analyst Team Lead, you have the opportunity to build a strong, highly performant, development team from the ground up and evaluate future application development opportunities for the business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV via the Apply Now page. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.