We are now recruiting for a new D365 Developer to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors. Here at Alliance, our IT team sits right at the heart of the business and gets involved in a whole plethora of different activities! It is a fantastic team to be in if you are looking for variety, enjoy a challenge and want to learn more about the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience development within Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O environment?
- Do you want to be part of a European D365 F&O roll out and a continuously growing company?
- Do you have a demonstrable track record of working within a Microsoft Dynamics D365 development environment?
- How do you rate your knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM methodologies? We want it to be excellent!
- Do you have an appreciation of the full software development lifecycle and strong background working in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and take pride in being highly organised and are ready for a new challenge?
- Are you are looking for a career with continuous development and have a passion for proactively identifying opportunities for improvement?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, then please read on…
The D365 Developer role is a newly created role designed to support the implementation and ongoing development of D365 across Alliance’s global operation. As the D365 Developer your primary focus will involve working closely with the business, and partners, to deliver and develop system enhancements, create technical specifications, and provide 2nd line/3rd line support for D365. In addition, you will utilise your excellent development skills to develop business applications, integrations and services required to support the wider business.
Your role as D365 Developer is just the start of the journey if you come and join our fantastic IT department team, we will support you in the development of your career in the Pharmaceutical industry.
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV via the apply now button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 01 February 2021 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like to thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.