We are now recruiting for a new Data Analyst based in Cary, NC, to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients and consumers, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
This is a new role with Alliance with the opportunity to:
Lead the measurement, analysis, and reporting of marketing activities, advertising metrics, and the sales results they are driving across all strategic channels and digital platforms. Working closely with the marketing team, and partnering with finance and operations, establish effective and accurate data models to assess key business metrics. Design reports for the commercial management of the business and help evaluate advertising and sales progress by providing actionable, data-backed insights. Synthesize sales and marketing data to help the regional business unit learn and adjust faster for growth.
- Minimum 4 years of recent successful track record in sales, marketing and advertising data and insight, data analysis or a related role
- Highly desktop software proficient and savvy at data extraction, manipulation, and correlation. Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience analyzing large and disparate sets of data and simplifying observations into presentation for peer and senior teams
- Passion for consumer product marketing and sales, with a strength in problem solving, logic, and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable recommending visualization methods and creating dashboard tools
- Experience with data analytics and modelling platforms to generate actionable insights (Power BI highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills in hypothesis generation and identifying patterns, thinking creatively and exploring potential data correlations
- Familiarity with financial and marketing principles and data sets (particularly helpful to have experience with POS retail data, media and advertising metrics)
As the Data Analyst, you will:
- Become the expert on sales and marketing data within the team, knowledgeable about the available data, definitions, interdependencies, and able to efficiently synthesize data elements to answer business questions
- Master the data and analytical systems of all primary marketing and advertising tactics, such as website, e-mail, social media, direct mail, search, POS
- Optimize marketing execution by analyzing results and assessing correlations to support marketing in determining areas of greater return on investment
- Build data models, data visualizations, and operational analytics that communicate insights and show business health
- Establish and maintain dashboards for timely communication of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Understand business needs and design approaches to ad-hoc reporting requests independently
- Interpret data, identify trends, and convert information into improvements, and competitive advantage
- Research competitors, competitive programs, tactics and digital trends to support higher-level Marketing strategy
- Support consumer research and survey projects.
- Assist pricing analysis, promotional and incentive analysis, and development of new and existing products/bundles,
- Provide analytical input for planning and budgeting purposes
- Build on and document our data sources, models, metrics, and dashboards in a way that increases our team’s long-term efficiency and output
- Evaluate and recommend new data sources and tools
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centered, global organization where real values are at the heart of everything we do, then submit your resume via the apply button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, if you have not received a response by 07/28/2021 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like to thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.