We are now recruiting for a new IT Platform & Infrastructure Development Engineer to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new IT Platform & Infrastructure Development Engineer (3rd Line) do you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of third line experience.
- Experience in the following: Azure, SQL, VMware (vSAN, NSX), networking, unified endpoint management, domain services and firewalling.
- A passion for new and existing technology, with a proven track record for recommending and delivering improvements
- The aptitude for controlling change to support the security and integrity of data and application availability.
- A proven record for delivering project work, ensuring deadlines are met with deliverables to defined quality standards.
- Demonstratable business application support and system integration.
- A thorough understanding of IT security principles.
- A keen eye and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to able engage with stakeholders across the business at all levels.
Your role will involve working on a wide range of technologies, currently focused on the continued support and expansion of our vSphere datacentre and Azure roadmap. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the architecture of Alliance’s technical growth as it becomes a larger scale global operation.
You will need to have the ability to work alone as well as within a team, have experience of IT service delivery and be willing to have flexible working arrangements, including working during maintenance windows, outside of business hours.
The IT Platform & Infrastructure Development Engineer role also includes support of our global satellite offices and will involve occasional travel so that local on-site assistance can be delivered.
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV via the application form. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.