We are now recruiting for a new IT Security Analyst to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new IT Security Analyst do you have:
- A keen interest in cyber security and at least three years of experience in a SOC or IT security related role.
- An excellent understanding of key security concepts in applications, infrastructure, network, endpoint, web and cloud environments.
- Hands-on technical experience designing, implementing, and supporting reliable security solutions in enterprise and cloud environments.
- Skills in designing and compiling disaster recovery processes and procedures to mitigate security threats.
- Ability to carry out due diligence on new software evaluations from a security perspective.
- Experience working with ISO27001 standards, PCI-DSS and GDPR.
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest security and technology developments.
Your role as IT Security Analyst will involve working on many IT security related projects, including carrying out audits and the resolution of audit findings. You will have the opportunity to put in place plans for disaster recovery, ensure backups are successful and available for restore as well as create contingency plans in the event of security breaches.
You will need to have the ability to work alone as well as within a team and be willing to have flexible working arrangements, including working during maintenance windows, outside of business hours.
The IT Security Analyst role includes support of our global satellite offices and will involve occasional travel.
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything, we do then submit your CV using the Apply Now button. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.