We are now recruiting for a new Senior Medical Information Associate to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Senior Medical Information Associate, you will; manage all aspects of a medical and technical information service to the Company and to its customers for all products; and contribute to the development and implementation of optimal strategies for the products - ultimately working to ensure regulatory and commercial success.
This is a key role for the team and will involve supporting or taking the lead on some of the following areas:
- Day-to-day management of key systems, processes and procedures
- Ongoing maintenance and quality control of product information on internal and external databases.
- Undertake promotional copy approval of materials and activities in accordance with the applicable Advertising Code of Practice.
- Key projects including involvement with product due diligence activities
- Optimising relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you want the opportunity to join a Great Place to Work where the culture is progressive and people-centred then submit your CV via the application button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package (including Bonus, share options, great pension and private health care benefits), hybrid working arrangements (2 days a week in the office) and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 22/10/2021 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like to thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.