Alliance Pharmaceuticals is a dynamic, entrepreneurial healthcare company. The business has grown rapidly and now markets around 80 products in over 100 countries world-wide and employs over 200 people.
We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has just been recognised as a Great Place To Work®
We are currently recruiting a Senior Sourcing Manager to ensure that supply sources are procured in an efficient, professional, ethical, and cost-effective manner. You will do this whilst helping to identify, manage and where possible mitigate supply risks and create a sustainable competitive advantage.
You will be:
- Degree educated, ideally in a Business, Science or Technical discipline or equivalent.
- Have a demonstrable background of working in Sourcing/Procurement and/or Supply Chain.
- Skilled in all core Sourcing/Procurement process disciplines including:
- supplier and category management
- negotiation & influencing
- project & change management
- Proven track record in line management and/or coaching/mentoring
- Familiar with the requirements of Procurement within Pharma, Healthcare or FMCG
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of what we do then submit your CV via the application button. In return we offer a salary of C£60k, excellent benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 21 June 2021 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like to thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.