We are a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. From its origins in the UK 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group.
We employ over 200 people, located in ten offices around the globe. Our international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling us to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has just been recognised as a Great Place To Work®.
We are now recruiting for a new SQL / BI Developer to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new SQL / BI Developer:
- Do you have a demonstrable track recorded as a SQL / BI Developer with experience of data warehouse management and development?
- How do you rate your SQL and data warehouse, ETL scripting and data visualisation skills? We want them to be excellent!
- Do you want to advance your business application experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O in a continuously growing company?
- Do you have an appreciation of the full software development lifecycle and strong background working in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and take pride in being highly organised and are ready for a new challenge?
- Are you are looking for a career with continuous development and have a passion for proactively identifying opportunities for improvement?
The SQL / BI Developer role is a newly created role designed to support the implementation and ongoing development of our Business Intelligence capabilities across Alliance’s global operation. As the SQL / BI Developer your primary focus will involve working closely with the business, and partners, to deliver and develop Business Intelligence solutions, technical specifications, and to provide 2nd line/3rd line business as usual support for your developments and our SQL systems and services. In addition, you will utilise your excellent development skills to develop the corporate data warehouse, data interfaces, report visualisations and services required to support the wider business.
You will have strong analytical skills with good attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships/partnerships up to Head of Service level, acting as the bridge between the technology and the wider business.
Your role as SQL/BI Developer is just the start of the journey if you come and join our fantastic IT team, we will support you in the development of your career in the pharmaceutical industry. You will join a strong, highly performant, IT development team and work on development projects to support the strategic direction of the business, including the expansion of the global reporting capabilities. You will have an opportunity to inform the future strategic direction of IT, and business systems and applications development in a global organisation.
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV using the Apply Now button. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by 29 October 2021 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.