Working together to achieve more
Our Corporate Development Team works in partnership with you.
We are actively seeking opportunities to acquire individual products, portfolios of products or corporates. We are also actively seeking new commercial partners and distributors to market our existing products in new territories.
Please reach out to us to join our network and explore how we can achieve more together.
Our team has unrivalled expertise in deal-making.
Our acquisition strategy is focused and selective. We identify opportunities which match our vision: to be a leading international healthcare business built on products which are clinically valuable to patients; to maintain our blended model (organic and M&A growth); to drive synergy with our existing business leveraging our operational and geographic footprint, channel presence and therapeutic expertise.
Our joint achievements
- We have concluded over 35 deals
- We have stated our aim to expand our international business - and have achieved this through our partnership with Sinclair Pharma's Healthcare products acquisition in 2015 - amongst other deals
- We have stated our aim to expand our portfolio into consumer healthcare - and have achieved this through our partnership with Johnson & Johnson's Nizoral™ acquisition in APAC in 2018 - amongst other deals
- We have stated our aim to enter the US market - we now market Vamousse™ headlice treatment and seek further US targets
We understand the challenge of getting deals done efficiently.
You need minimal distraction during due diligence and a successful integration and transition.
We are creative problem-solvers and completer finishers.
Our deal-making expertise ensures the partnership succeeds.
Interested in partnering with Alliance? Meet our team here.
We pride ourselves on building trust, credibility and reliability with our partners when transacting. These relationships lead to repeat projects and long term alliances and recommendation.
We have well-honed deal-making processes that understand the need for discretion, efficiency and minimised distraction to our alliance partners when executing a deal. We have significant expertise in these matters that builds partnerships beyond the deal, into transition and onto the next deal.
- We work with local commercial partners in over 100 territories
- We have a virtual business model which is built on strong partnerships with manufacturers, suppliers and many other service providers.
- Many of these relationships have been in place for a great number of years and our goal is to foster long-term partnerships that add greater value to both parties.
Targets are favoured if they: meet our vision; maintain our balanced portfolio (Rx/OTC channel split), provide operational synergy - by geography (EU, US, APAC); by therapy area - dermatology, mother & child, ophthalmology and others. We pursue assets and corporate targets that have growth potential, which can be both strategic or 'bolt-on' acquisitions to our existing business.
Leveraging our existing infrastructure and operational capability we can create outstanding value for brands and partners.
Alliance operates from 11 offices worldwide and in partnership with a network of international distributors generating sales in over 100 countries globally.
- Direct presence in Western Europe, the US and the Far East
- Extensive international partnering network reaching over 90 countries
- Sales in more than 100 countries