A model for success
Our business model sets out how we execute our strategy to deliver on our purpose: empowering people to make a positive difference to their health and wellbeing.
Our primary expertise lies in the marketing and management of our products, working collaboratively with colleagues, customers and partners.
Maintaining an asset-light business model and outsourcing capital intensive activities such as manufacturing, storage and logistics to leading specialist organisations in these fields, we can maintain our focus on what we do best.
- Global Marketing
- Distributor network
- E-commerce capability
- Innovation & development capability
- Ensures consistency of promotion for each of our lead brands - global strategy with local implementation
- Through our marketing excellence programme all our marketeers are trained to deliver insight-led campaigns, with tailored messaging to key customer groups
- Relationships with an extensive network of distributors around the world
- Sales specialists located in key territories with responsibility for managing key accounts and partnering with distributors on e-commerce initiatives
- Dedicated in-house resource with external domain expertise supporting interface with key online retailers - Tmall/Alibaba, JD.com, Amazon
- Supported by brand protection activities
- Dedicated in-house resource and newly created team supporting key brands in the development of new line extensions
Brand-specific support activities
- Regulatory expertise
- Medical/claims expertise
- Supply chain management
- Global capability with deep domain expertise across all categories of licensed medicinal products. A proven ability to register products in new territories and handle registration transfers and other complex regulatory projects
- Key to supporting our focus on clinically valuable products & essential to supporting our licensed medicines
- Data generation to support core claims in key markets and for the development of new claims and horizon scanning of the evolving regulatory landscape
- Global sourcing and supply chain capability built up over 20+ years with a mix of local and centralised resource
- Excellent relationships with c.60 CMOs; effective performance management and ongoing programmes to drive efficiency through cost of goods reduction