Alliance Statement on Modern Slavery Act
Behaving ethically is essential to the way we operate and the successes of our business. Our values of Performance, Realism, Accountability, Integrity, Skill and Entrepreneurship guide our behaviours and the standards we set for ourselves as employees of Alliance.
As an employer we are:
- committed to providing a fair salary and good conditions of employment;
- committed to providing a healthy, safe and secure work place for all employees and contractors;
- committed to exercising high standards of integrity; opposed to discrimination at work;
- opposed to all forms of slavery and exploitative child labour and will work with appropriate partners to address this problem responsibly wherever we encounter it;
- committed to promoting the personal development and dignity of every individual employee.
As a purchaser of raw materials, manufactured goods and services around the world we strive to conduct business with third-party suppliers, who share our commitment to high ethical standards and operate in a responsible and ethical manner towards their workers both directly and indirectly employed and their own suppliers.
As a healthcare products business we believe that the safety of people using our products is paramount.
As a company with international reach, we respect the law and behave with honesty and integrity in all aspects of public life and demonstrate responsible leadership. As a member of local communities, we respect and promote the rights of all those within our sphere of influence in those communities.
Every new employee has explained to them Alliance's stance on business and ethical standards, and the company continues to roll out anti-slavery compliance clauses contracts with third party suppliers.