Comp. Basic Salary + Bonus Scheme, Pension, Healthcare & 25 days holiday
Hybrid working (2 - 3 days office pw)
Are you an enthusiastic HR Coordinator with a special interest in Talent Acquisition and Employee Development? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a values’ driven organisation that encourages collaboration and creativity? If so, we’re looking for you!
We are a global consumer healthcare organisation who due to maternity leave, have an opportunity for an HR & Talent Coordinator to join our small HR team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate our talent acquisition and talent development efforts while reporting to the Head of HR and working closely with our HRBPs.
If you're looking for an exciting challenge that will stretch your skills, you've come to the right place. This is a great opportunity to help shape the future of Talent Acquisition and Development at Alliance.
The key responsibilities of our HR & Talent Coordinator include:
- Support Line Managers in all departments through the hiring process.
- Social Media advertising campaigns and candidate attraction initiatives.
- Interview scheduling and candidate and manager communications.
- HR Information “Super User” and responsible for creating reports from and the maintenance of accurate information in the system including mapping new HR-related processes.
- To support the implementation of and training related to the new HRIS/ATS.
- Managing and updating trackers to capture metrics and data insights.
- Supporting new starter onboarding and induction processes.
- Support the provision of L&D programmes across the company including liaison with training providers.
- Organisation of Lunch & Learn and Social Charity Event Programmes.
- Partnering with the HRBPs in organisational change, succession planning and talent development activities.
- Provide analysis and data insights in relation to L&D and recruitment activities, including budget tracking and reporting.
- Coordination of the Early Careers Program and Great Place to Work initiatives.
The successful candidate will have already gained experience working in a HR department with strength in L&D and recruitment related activities. We are also looking for the following attributes:
- Educated to A-Level standard or above with strong written English skills.
- Drive for results with a commitment to excellence and meeting objectives.
- Working knowledge of HR administration processes.
- Systems & data orientated – previous experience of HRIS/ATS preferred.
- Numerate, analytical, with intermediate level Excel skills.
- Sound judgement and independent problem-solving capabilities.
- Adaptable and curious with plenty of ideas to contribute.
- Strong communication skills and eager to work collaboratively.
- Aligned with our Company Values including Integrity and Entrepreneurship.
Holding the marketing rights to a diverse range of consumer healthcare brands and prescription medicines, we provide products to patients in over 100 countries. From its origins in the UK over 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group, headquartered in Chippenham, Wiltshire and employing over 250 people in offices across Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific.
We have a strong collaborative culture underpinned by our values. We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work for 3 years in a row with our people reporting that they are treated fairly, are made to feel welcome, that they can be themselves and have fun at work and that we care about each other. Doesn’t that sound like a Great Place to Work?
Alliance is a place where you can feel personally connected to our purpose, find greater scope of responsibilities and where your individual contributions are visible, recognised and rewarded. If you are looking to continue your career with an ambitious, global business which offers a small-scale company feel, apply now!