We are a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. From its origins in the UK over 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group.
We employ over 250 people, located in nine offices around the globe. Our international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling us to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture, and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has been recognised as a Great Place to Work® three years consecutively.
We are now recruiting for an Interim Group Financial Accountant to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Interim Group Financial Accountant, you will have:
- Inventory accounting
- Overall accountability for inventory month-end close to agreed reporting timelines.
- Review, support and oversee month-end finished goods and WIP unit reconciliations.
- Oversee and review consolidated invoicing process for defined warehouses.
- Review the investigation of all material PPV postings, analysing root causes and, where possible, ensuring processes/controls are put in place to avoid similar issues going forward.
- Oversight of inventory provisions including calculation, compliance with Group policy and reporting.
- Prepare the Board inventory analysis slides including commentary.
- Prepare and review other cost of sales analysis for inclusion in Board slides.
- Work closely with supply chain to highlight, report and manage existing and future inventory risks.
- Develop reporting of appropriate KPIs to monitor inventory financial performance.
- Financial accounting
- Preparation and review of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and provisioning for the Group’s entities accounted for from the UK.
- Key point of contact for the Group’s auditors and preparation of audit working papers.
- Involvement in the monthly consolidation process.
- Involvement in documenting the Group’s accounting policies and internal controls and ensuring compliance across the Group.
- Preparation and submission of ONS surveys as required.
- Assist the GFRM with the integration of completed and future acquisitions into the Alliance finance systems and processes as required.
- 12 months fixed term contract
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything, we do then submit your CV via the application button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible if you have not received a response by the 15th of May 2023 you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like to thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.