Start your journey with us.
The Alliance Graduate Development Program is a 2-year rotational development opportunity designed for university graduates looking to build a solid foundation for accelerating their careers within the Commercial or Scientific Affairs functions of a leading International Healthcare business.
You will join a business with a large-scale company global presence, but a small-scale company feel. A place where you will become personally connected to our purpose, find greater scope and complexity of responsibilities and where your individual contributions are visible, recognised and rewarded.
- Graduate Program – Scientific Affairs
- Year in Industry – Finance
- Graduate Program – Commercial
The Graduate Program provides rotations across core Scientific Affairs functions and is expected to include a rotation in one of our International Affiliates (China, Singapore, or US) during your second year with us.
Working alongside a high performing team advocating for your success, you will gain comprehensive insights into the entire Scientific Affairs function, developing a breadth of understanding through a wide variety of responsibilities and projects.
Your rotations will typically include assignments in:
- Quality Function and Regulatory Affairs
- Development, Technical and Product Innovation
- Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information
- Medical Affairs
- Plus core business functional areas such as Supply Chain, Commercial and Finance to broaden your business understanding
During your year with us, you will work with each of our teams on a rotational basis, spending 3 months in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Reporting, Operational Finance, and Tax. You will learn the ropes of bookkeeping and practical accounting through working in a busy and dynamic finance team with responsibilities to include:
- Month ends and half year interims
- Full year audit
- Day to day operational finance
- Preparing board slides and reports to senior management
- Analysing P&L for business managers
- A variety of collaborative functional projects
The Graduate Program provides rotations across core Commercial functions and is expected to include a rotation in one of our International Affiliates (China, Singapore, or US) during your second year with us.
You will be working with a collaborative and high performing Commercial team advocating for your success and will be given responsibility early on for key projects that contribute towards delivering on our mission - to create partnerships that unlock potential for brands, businesses, and people around the world.
These rotations will typically include assignments in:
- Global Marketing, Consumer Health Care and Prescription Products
- Marketing Excellence and Product Innovation
- Brand planning, forecasting and communication
- Services and Sales
- Plus core business functional areas such as Supply Chain, Scientific Affairs and Finance to broaden your business understanding
We are not currently accepting applications for our 2024 Early Careers Programs.
We will review your application and if we think you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch to find out more about you. If successfully shortlisted, you will be invited to meet the team and take part in a half day Assessment Centre at our Head Offices. This will include interviews and presentation exercises along with some psychometric assessments.
By submitting your application, you consent for your details to be shared with our Third-Party supplier who are working on behalf of Alliance on this programme.
Please note that due to the large volumes of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.