We are a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. From its origins in the UK over 25 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group.
We employ over 250 people, located in nine offices around the globe. Our international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling us to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture, and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has been recognised as a Great Place To Work® for three consecutive years.
We are now recruiting for a new Patient Safety Associate to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team. Here at Alliance, our Patient Safety Associate sits right at the heart of the business and gets involved in a whole plethora of different activities! It is a fantastic team to be in if you are looking for variety, enjoy a challenge and want to learn more about the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Do you want to work for a company that handles vigilance activities for multiple product classifications (medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, food supplement)?
- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and take pride in being highly organised?
- Are you self-motivated and able to work independently?
- Are you looking for a career with continuous development and have a passion for proactively identifying opportunities for improvement?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, then please read on…
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the safety database is maintained and accurate. This includes data entry and/or QC, report and metrics generation, and possibly administrative rights.
- Supporting the preparation, submission and tracking of documents and analysing / transforming data into the relevant format (signal detection, PSUR, CCDS management).
- Supporting product information repositories.
- Supporting and be responsible for the management of systems and processes.
- Supporting and may be responsible for, the maintenance and QC of product information.
- Supporting and being responsible for projects.
- Supporting and being responsible for the Departmental QMS activities.
- Input into ongoing training and professional development activities in order to fulfil departmental goals and objectives.
- Training of others which may include mentoring.
- Understanding of, and may optimise relationships with, internal customers.
- Identifying issues / propose solutions/ and implement.
- Providing technical knowledge.
- Understanding of external environment.
- Acting to ensure, and may optimise, business and its needs.
- Understanding best practise and make recommendations.
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, if you have not received a response in two weeks, you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like to thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.